Founded in 2012, PVBLIC Foundation is an innovative non-profit organization that mobilizes media, data, and technology for sustainable development and social impact around the world. PVBLIC connects public, private, and nonprofit sectors, plugging innovations into social agendas and helping governments, NGOs, and intergovernmental organizations amplify their impact through original programs, creative partnerships, and strategic donor funds. The foundation has managed programs and partnerships that have reached more than a billion people in 125 countries and inspired global action on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
To engage global changemakers and mobilize action to advance sustainable development.
A sustainable planet, driven by partnership and innovation.
OUR GLOBAL TEAM.
President, Board of Directors
Program Officer for Latin America
Chief of Staff to the Executive Chairman and PVBLIC's Representative to the United Nations
Chair of Global Advisory
Global Adviser, FOSD
- Tina Tchen, currently the Chief Strategy and Impact Officer at the Obama Foundation.
- Angelica Fuentes, Mexican American businesswoman, impact investor, and activist for gender equality.
- Brian Gott, Chief of Innovation & COO at the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF)
- Sergio Fernandez de Cordova, Executive Chairman, PVBLIC Foundation
- Kerry Bannigan, President, Board of Directors, PVBLIC Foundation
- Ariana Stolarz, Managing Director, Growth & Product Innovation,Accenture Song
- Roman Rodriguez
Fearless: We are unafraid to take on new challenges that might seem unattainable to others.
Innovative: We are creative thinkers who are constantly proposing and developing groundbreaking ideas.
Collaborative: Collaboration is fundamental in order to carry out ideas, bring people together, and execute all projects to the best of our abilities.
Visionary: We look to the future with imagination and wisdom to create more opportunities for impact.
Strategic: We identify long and short-term goals and develop concrete plans in order to effectively execute while always prioritizing impact and sustainability.
In every country and city in the world
Long Term Partnerships.
Public-private partnerships with established global stakeholders
The power to convene public, private, and government partners based on shared objectives and clear impact goals
With our inclusive network of change-makers around the world